Thursday, August 29, 2013

Raspberries


Raspberries and eggs directly from the farmer!  The raspberries were a much quicker painting, I spent much more time on the eggs.  When I paint quick I like the painting but days later when I look at it I wish I would have spent more time on the painting.  The same is true for the paintings that I spend more time on, I wish I would have painted them looser.  

We are getting ready for a motorcycle trip, headed to New York City.  We will spend an entire day at the art museums and galleries and yes my husband will be with me.  I won't be able to dress up too much as everything I take must fit into two saddle bags, but I can really pack it into those saddle bags.  I am sure I will return to Indiana with all new inspirations!

Today I will be painting sunflowers!  A new subject and something I have been wanting to paint for quite some time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment