Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween Storm in Indiana



Last night the Halloween Monster Storm hit Indiana just as forecasted.  Fortunately it wasn't as much of a monster as predicted though trick or treat night was moved to November 1st, today!  I did prepare for the storm, I had my bottle water, I made a stew and prepared for a day or two with out power.  I also decided to paint a glass of wine and some strawberries!  I still have some wine but the strawberries are gone.  I did visit a winery while in Boulder Creek, California.  The winery was a treat to my daughter in law and myself as we had spent the past month entertaining our "mountain baby"!  The "Monster Storm" was the perfect excuse to purchase some California wine and paint away.  This painting goes up for sale on eBay next week Tuesday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment