Thursday, November 21, 2013

Two Paintings

It's a rainy day which makes it perfect for little paintings.  I have a good start on these persimmons, which is a fruit that grows wild over southern Indiana.  Once I'm finished with the painting I plan on making a persimmon crumb cake!  I'll finish the persimmons on Friday and they will go out to eBay on Tuesday just in time for Thanksgiving!  I'm sure the crumb cake with be baked and eaten by the end of weekend!

I'm playing around with different ways to get the paint on the canvas for a quick daily painting. Yesterday I painted the barn and field with no cows, today I painted a new one and added two little cows.  I am also trying to use my pallet knife which makes it very thick and fun.  The is a little Indiana farm that I pass by every Tuesday on my way to art class.  This painting will go to eBay on Friday.



No comments:

Post a Comment